Prepping for the big day means a lot of little steps. You may have the carats and cake on lock, but your mental and physical health are also paramount when you tie the knot in the spotlight before friends and family. When you feel your best it shows, and it’ll elevate you to glowing, next-level nuptials. Take a peek below at what Dr. Jason Emer, board-certified cosmetic and procedural dermatology expert, calls out his top tips for looking tip top when saying I Do.
1. Vivatia Brightening System – Fight hyper-pigmentation with this safe, effective, and easy-to-use anti-aging and pigment skincare system. This deeply-penetrating foaming retinol and hydroquinone system works to even out discolored and textured skin.
2. Lucy And Co. Lip Plumper – This solution promotes circulation in the lip to increase volume and refine shape and texture, while keeping the lips hydrated and complimenting their natural color. This product is clinically proven by dermatologists to be effective, and the whole process takes only 15 minutes!
3. MDrejuvena Rejuvaphyl Rejuvenating Complex – Protect and preserve healthy-looking skin with this retinol alternative’s dual-action approach to anti-aging. Phytochromatic MD®Complex works with retinol, vitamin C, green tea extract, and other powerful ingredients to nourish your skin and improve the appearance of fine lines, wrinkles, skin tone, and texture. The complex is available in 0.1% retinol, 0.25% retinol, or retinol-free, so there is an option for all skin types.
4. MDrejuvena Rejuvaphyl Enzyme Exfoliating Cleanser – This exfoliating cleanser deeply cleans and buffs the skin, leaving it smooth, refreshed, and toned. The cleanser helps to prep the skin for application of other skincare and makeup products afterwards. With effective, yet gentle, ingredients like Chamomile, Green Tea, Cucumber, and Lactic Acid, this product is safe for even sensitive skin types.
5. AnteAge Growth Factor Serum – This fast-absorbing serum is derived from human bone marrow stem cells. It aids in healing blemishes and acne scares, promotes collagen production, reverses the of signs of aging, and reduces inflammation.
6. Viviscal – One of the top dietary supplements for hair growth, Viviscal nourishes thinning hair and promotes “existing hair growth by supplying vital nutrients to the hair follicle.” The product works in four stages, with a visible difference in hair growth and radiance as soon as 3-4 months. Viviscal is also 100% drug-free.
7. Restorsea Pro Foaming Cleanser – This gently exfoliating cleanser contains an enzyme derived from salmon eggs to help remove dead skin cells from the surface and brighten complexion. This cleanser also removes makeup, dirt, and debris without stripping your skin of its natural oils.
8. Restorsea Eye Serum – This fast-absorbing serum stimulates circulation and tightens the under-eye area to reduce the appearance of under-eye dark circles and puffiness. The serum is made with stevia, caffeine, vitamin C, brown algae, and anti-inflammatory ingredients, and is also ophthalmologist-tested, so it is safe for the eyes.
9. Restorsea 24k Gold Oil – This clinically-tested and dermatologist-tested facial oil sloughs away dead skin cells, nourishes healthy skin cells, and regulates sebum production. The product contains three times the amount of Restorsea’s signature ingredient, Aquabeautine XL and 24-karat gold flakes.
10. Sente Illumine Eye Cream – Featuring Sente’s proprietary ingredient, HSA (heparan sulfate analog), this eye cream is clinically proven to diminish hyper-pigmentation, dark circles, puffiness, redness, lines, and wrinkles. Users usually see improvement in the appearance of the skin around the eye in as early as two weeks.
11. Sente BioComplete Serum – This lightweight nighttime retinol formula is appropriate for all skin types, especially those who are sensitive to most retinol products. This serum contains anti-aging retinoids, hydrating Hyaluronic Acid, and rejuvenating Vitamin C.
12. Mesoestetic Stem Cell Active Growth Factor – Containing “high concentrations of plant stem cells”, this face cream can be used in the daytime or nighttime to help repair even the deepest wrinkles, promote skin cell regeneration, and improve overall skin texture.
13. ReveSkin Retinol Essential 1.0 – This easily-absorbed and deeply-penetrating retinol formula contains “a blend of botanical extracts, powerful antioxidants, and amino acids” that gently nourish and stimulate the skin. It promotes cell regeneration and collagen production, while also reducing the appearance of wrinkles, large pores, and blemishes.
14. ReveSkin SilverMoist Serum – This extremely hydrating serum packs your skin with moisture while also promoting increased production of hyaluronic acid within cells. It works to decrease inflammation, irritation, and sensitivities to allergens by strengthening the skin’s defensive barrier against pollutants and free radicals from the environment; this is a great option for those with sensitive skin or skin allergies.
15. ReveSkin Elegance Shade SPF 30 – Originally designed for use after chemical peels, micro-needling, and other dermatological work, this “universal tint” helps to not only mask skin injuries and uneven texture or complexion, but also to heal scars, wounds, and blemishes. This 2-in-1 tint and blurring primer contains SPF 30 sunscreen that provides complete protection from UVA/UVB rays and photo-aging. This tint controls shine and oil production, making it a great option for oily and acne-prone skin types.
16. Zoe By QYK Sonic – A sonic wave cleansing device with medical grade silicone bristles that rapidly pulsate to gently cleanse and exfoliate without irritating the skin. It vibrates the skin to stimulate circulation, assist in lymphatic drainage, and enhance cleansing. The Zoe is also more sanitary than a Clarisonic.
17. LightStim LED Light Therapy for Wrinkles – This device emits UV-free light rays directly into the skin to energize cells and stimulate the body’s natural processes. When applied directly to the skin, it can reduce fine lines and wrinkles, reduce the appearance of pores, smooth texture, increase elasticity, and increase blood circulation. It is painless, non-invasive, and therapeutic, with no recovery time needed. It’s FDA approved for use over the entire face and clinically proven to show improvement in just eight weeks. LightStim App, Beauty Bag, PhotoMasque and PhotoSerum come with the LightStim.
18. SkinCeuticals Phyto + – A hydrating botanical serum to help diminish the appearance of discoloration without irritation. Improves the appearance of dark spots, acne scars, sun damage, and hyperpigmentation, while promoting an overall brighter, more radiant complexion. The hyaluronic acid base also works to deeply hydrate and soften the skin.
19. SkinCeuticals Phloretin CF – A daytime Vitamin C antioxidant face serum that delivers environmental protection against harmful free radicals and improves the appearance of fine lines, discoloration, and an uneven complexion. Most effective if used with a broad spectrum sunscreen that lasts for a minimum of 72 hours. Paraben, fragrance, and dye-free.